Subaru Upgraded Speakers Vs Stock
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on Subaru Upgraded Speakers Vs Stock within the Electronics/Car Audio forums, part of the Interior Mods category; Are the subaru upgrades speakers better than the stock ones EXCLUDING the subwoofer. It looks like the upgraded ones have ...

Subaru Upgraded Speakers Vs Stock

Are the subaru upgrades speakers better than the stock ones EXCLUDING the subwoofer. It looks like the upgraded ones have the junky "tweeter" in the center. So is the sound any better than the stock ones?

Thanks

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

i havent personally tried out the oem upgrades, but from what ive read here its deffinately not worth it. aftermarket is the way to go.

i would without doubt go with some nice aftermarked speekers instead !

I have not tried the OEM upgraded speekers, but I don't have much belive in them..
    Silver -02 Impreza WRX

My driver side door is going out. The tweeters distort at high levels. I have 2 tens in the trunk but car rattles so i choose not to turn it up......EVER.

Morale of the story. Save your money. Dont buy OEM and be prepared to do a stereo right in the WRX.

<------------isnt doing it right
    02 PSM WRX Cobb Stage 2.5 - SOLD
    05 Stone White SRT4 (CC, 58% Maddog, Gutted DP) SOLD
    2002 Toyota 4runner SR5 4WD - SOLD
    04 BMW 325i
    08 Spark Silver STI - Stage 2 Protuned

ClubWRX.net Vendor
    hit me up. I'm a authorized dealer, and vendor for almost every name brand you can think of.
    Those fools, EVO vs. STi??? That's like comparing ....wait a minute...there's no comparison. The Suby's still working!!! The evo...well... I hope he got the extended warranty.

Yeah I have the upgraded sound system and it is definatly NOT worth it, the bass is a joke...as the others said atermarket is the way to go.
    "addicted to Subaru"

I have an 04 wrx and my car came w/ from the factory with the upgraded speakers and wolfer...the speakers are ok....i havent had any problems yet...the only thing i dont like is that the wolfer craps out at like 15...i dont really mind it cuz i usually have the stereo off to listen to that sweet boxer rumble coming from my EVO2 catback
    05 STI

Speed Comes At A Price...How Fast Can You Afford To Go?

ClubWRX.net Vendor
    Ditto. Full blown Custom system that people kill for, and I turn it off to hear my Injen SES burple and pop.
    Those fools, EVO vs. STi??? That's like comparing ....wait a minute...there's no comparison. The Suby's still working!!! The evo...well... I hope he got the extended warranty.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.