Lonely Trunk Soon To Be Filled! [Car Audio] - Page 2
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

This is a discussion on Lonely Trunk Soon To Be Filled! [Car Audio] within the Electronics/Car Audio forums, part of the Interior Mods category; Originally posted by jimmy04wrx I would like to see more people to show off their car audio equiment. I'm getting ...

svc
    Originally posted by jimmy04wrx
    I would like to see more people to show off their car audio equiment. I'm getting my car setup for a system as well, so I would like to see what people have done to their WRX's.
    Started this thread a few months ago. Gives you another *different* idea for sub enclosures. Hopefully I'll get motivated to finish one of these days
    Last edited by svc; 07-20-2004 at 04:50 PM.
    sammAy!

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Originally posted by svc
    Started this thread a few months ago. Gives you another *different* idea for sub enclosures. Hopefully I'll get motivated to finish one of these days
    yeah i just noticed the tread today. thats pretty nuts. there's pretty much no more use for that extra space u got with your wagon, but a great sound system will make it well worth it. haha
    lightly modded with a hint of audiophile

Trunk Finally Finished!

Here's the finished sound system... it sounds amazing! (By the way, I'm aware that the sub is upside down lol... I originally planned to position it laying flat, the other way around but it sounds better this way, I just haven't gotten around to realigning it)
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails system 1.jpg  
    Last edited by hamz01; 07-25-2004 at 02:49 PM.
    Brandon
    '11 WRX 5-Door, Dark Gray Metallic

Another pic
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails system 3.jpg  
    Brandon
    '11 WRX 5-Door, Dark Gray Metallic

looks good!
    lightly modded with a hint of audiophile

Your subwoofer is upside down.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.