running speaker wires
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on running speaker wires within the Electronics/Car Audio forums, part of the Interior Mods category; so i was trying to run it through the doors i just couldn't do it through the rubber connectors. i ...

running speaker wires

so i was trying to run it through the doors i just couldn't do it through the rubber connectors. i just need some help on doing this i have everything else basically set but this is a pain in the a$$. any ideas otherwise i'm just going to get it professionally installed at where i work (Abt Electronics) they're pretty well known for their work but i just dont' want to pay the money. thanks in advance

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

you could use something called speed wire or nine wire. it is 9 wires in all together it will cover all the speakers and the remote wire for your amp. all you have to do is hook it in to the harness that is connected to you factory one. that is if you have a aftermarket headunit. expect to pay about $1.50-$2.00 a foot for this stuff. all you need is enough to go from the headunit to the amp.

jeff

where can i get this stuff??? does it just look like the same type of the wires that the wire harness is made out of??

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.