Carbon Fiber parts

This is a discussion on Carbon Fiber parts within the Electronics/Car Audio forums, part of the Interior Mods category; Would any of you guys and gals like some custom interior carbon fiber parts made for the interior of the ...

Carbon Fiber parts

Would any of you guys and gals like some custom interior carbon fiber parts made for the interior of the REX. I have a person on a zx2 site that makes carbon fiber pieces. his work is awesome and im sure you can show you guys some of his work. i can turn you guys on to him if you want!

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Registered User SweetTurboWhine's Avatar
    price, ballpark?

just out of curiosity, not sure if im into the whole CF trim on the inside.
    woooo

ya im just gauges an interest in the idea.most of this would be for looks but he does make other parts that could help with actual weight reduction.

sound interesting, but like he said...price? and just what kind of things can they make? is it like a cf stuff that comes from factory or a cf steering wheel? i wouldn't mind a shift knob or something like that....
    - chris
    04 wrx, 04 corvette, 66 GTO
    ACT installed at 36k...new Gears at 44k...

heres an idea for the price.

"I remember back in 2001 my older brother and I made a complete interior in carbon fiber (wrap) for a 1999 Mazda RX-7 for $550 installed, the guy save nearly $440 if he could it have done somewhere else (north florida). This guy sold his car couple months ago, and since then the interior still intact. We made the entire dash, center console, driver's and passenger's seat back frames, a,b and c pillars, and a custom made subwoofer box w/o speakers or woofers installed, all of it in pure 2kx2k composite waves. " -CarbonTC from teamzx2.com boards

i have showed him the way to this site and hopfully he will post in a few days. heres a link to some his recent work. http://forum.teamzx2.com/viewtopic.php?t=19253 hope you guys enjoy.

Registered User SweetTurboWhine's Avatar
    hmmmmm, a sub box you say?
    woooo