new sony headunit

This is a discussion on new sony headunit within the Electronics/Car Audio forums, part of the Interior Mods category; I'm very loyal to panasonic as far as headunits go, the quality for the price is unmatched; however, I saw ...

new sony headunit

I'm very loyal to panasonic as far as headunits go, the quality for the price is unmatched; however, I saw this at best buy today and thought it was pretty cool http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...704024754&rd=1 You can actually watch a movie on this single din head unit, play video games, anything else, it has video inputs and you can use it as a screen. Kinda small but pretty sweet overall. I'm not getting one but i think it's interesting and not to expensive considering

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Uh.. that screen is tiny. For me I'd rather pay for a head unit with better sound quality that is less flashy.
    - F r a n z
    Bucky with teh lime powah!

yeah, i mean, like I said, i'm not gonna get one, i just thought it was kinda cool

tan
    I rather watch the road when I'm driving, not the headunit.

I've given up on Panasonic since they stopped using the 3D Surround Bass processing or whatever it was called on the CQ-DF800U a few years ago.