Car Audio obcession - Page 3
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

This is a discussion on Car Audio obcession within the Electronics/Car Audio forums, part of the Interior Mods category; I'm up for it... If for some reason it can go down next weekend I'll be getting my house on ...

I'm up for it... If for some reason it can go down next weekend I'll be getting my house on the 23rd... Its in NW denver, good central location. It could be an car stereo install fest part "2".
    I bought a 500sqft garage and a house comes with it...

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Who needs what done?

I'm still selling one eclipse aluminum 12" brand new in box.... if anyone buys it from me I'll show up to offer all my professional installer experience.

Originally posted by STIBungy
    Who needs what done?
    I just need to install my sub, amp and LOC.

I need to rap up building one of my fiberglass boxes, and get them covered. Oh yeah I still need one more of the subs.
    MCL
    "We rolls with the hatchet like nuns roll with church, and to us the hatchet means more then some merch!!"

Let me know when you guys are going to do this..... if it is in early august I would be up for helping out.

Peace

Brad

Are you going to be in CO? This was a local thread but some "wise" mod moved it.
    Former car: 2002 Cobb/Scoobysport stage 2 WRX sedan
    New ride: ???

Yeah... I will be in colorado in August. I have been out there in june and now I am in Ireland. I will be back out in colorado. I am actually form WI. So yeah I would like to get together with you guys.

Lata,
    Brad

Hello guys, just found the topic and had to read it. I feel like I fit right in, I have been collecting parts for my system for 6 months and I have finally started to assemble them. Boston pros 6.5 components up front, infinity kappa 5.25 in back, polk momo 12" sub in trunk w/ custom made fiberglass incloser(still working on, and what a b*tch), 2 rockford 550 amps for the main speakers, 1 850 rockford amp for the sub, crossover, 1 30 band eq for the front, 1 13 band eq for the rears, two 1 farad caps, huge wiring, all with gold or platnium ends, a kenwood sirus satalite radio, and enough raamat to cover the space shuttle.

Keystah, good luck with your install this weekend I am looking forward to seeing and hearing it soon. As for mine I'm waiting on my rockford gamma connection cables , so i can finish the pre-assembly and carpet my custom made rack for the trunk. don't forget to post some pictures of your install. thanks Dave

Heh. Me too .... cause I am broke and don't have the speakers/wiring yet. And I may be working Saturday too.
    Former car: 2002 Cobb/Scoobysport stage 2 WRX sedan
    New ride: ???

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.