just finished amp and sub install but...
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on just finished amp and sub install but... within the Electronics/Car Audio forums, part of the Interior Mods category; i jsut finished installing all my stuff, but i still need carpet, so i'm gonna have to pull this stuff ...

just finished amp and sub install but...

i jsut finished installing all my stuff, but i still need carpet, so i'm gonna have to pull this stuff out once i get that. does anyone know where i can get carpet for cheap?

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

www.sounddomain.com is reasonable and I think they might have 10-15% discount going on now.

Registered User ProblemChildWRX's Avatar
    What type of carpet are you looking for? Is it the one to cover sub boxes? That type of carpet I got it from sounddomain.com. They have different colors to match your interior

i am looking for carpet to cover my box

I got my carpet at home depot, they have a nice gray low pile carpet and its pretty cheap. Get some carpet glue and a sharp knife while you're at it and you're good to go.
    06 S40 T5 AWD
    Previous: 2004 WRX
    05 CBR600F4i

Originally posted by tubmyster
    i am looking for carpet to cover my box
    Best intentional/unintentional comedy of the day.

It's early, but it's good stuff.

Haha that is pretty funny. Anyways does anybody know where there is some good instructions online for carpeting. I can't figure out how you get it so straight with just one big piece.

If you have a big piece, cut it oversized, then glue it in place. Once the glue has dried cut along your box edges with a knife. The result: perfectly straight edges.
    06 S40 T5 AWD
    Previous: 2004 WRX
    05 CBR600F4i

the carpet should be prety cheap

Does the Stock radio in an 04 wrx have rca plugs in the rear of the radio?

no, u gotta get a line output converter

Originally posted by tubmyster
    no, u gotta get a line output converter
    gotta make life difficult....j/k....were would i hook that up? Cause there isent speakers in the rear deck is there? do I have to route the wires to the rear door speakers? or just find the right wires behind the head unit?

I connected them to the HU's back. I used Ravensblade for the stock WRX headunit diagram

Originally posted by gunstar34
    gotta make life difficult....j/k....were would i hook that up? Cause there isent speakers in the rear deck is there? do I have to route the wires to the rear door speakers? or just find the right wires behind the head unit?
    04 WRX Black no options!
    Helix up/downpipe, HKS catback & Bov, autometer gauges and MRT shortshifter, Bronze Rota SDRs, UTEC, tein SS coilovers, HKS type1 turbo timer, 6000K HIDs, JDM spec C front/rear lips, 20% tint
    to be installed: Mines Spoiler

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.