head unit
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on head unit within the Electronics/Car Audio forums, part of the Interior Mods category; sound people help me out.. im trying to find a badass head... price range between 3-400 bucks.. need it to ...

head unit

sound people help me out.. im trying to find a badass head... price range between 3-400 bucks.. need it to be able to power my speakers.. because im not gonna get an amp for now... i have alipine type r components in front and infinity speakers in back.. wuz thinking about getting alpine 9833.. but not sure... can any of you guys suggest a more badass headunit haha

mark
    ~Mark

Mods

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

do a complete ALPINE setup....
    Myspace

2007 WRX TR - "stock for now"

If you want something for sound quality, go with anything Eclipse. Preferably something in the 5-volt or 8-volt category.
    Bought myself a Christmas present....it's red and has a turbo!!

Eclipse or Pioneer
    The Pioneer DEH-P860 premier would be awesome for your price range. I hear it's a good deck, and it's a 2004 model.
    - F r a n z
    Bucky with teh lime powah!

Thanks for the help... for the eclipse.. is there any specific headunits u guys would recommend in my price range...
    ~Mark

Mods

does eclipse have there own site or something.. i dont see any on onlinecarstereo or crutchfield..
    ~Mark

Mods

"sitting in the corner in Rick Roll timeout" chanwahyaoh's Avatar
    I got myself the Alpine CDA-9831 and love it. The 9833 should be even better. It has a better EQ and bass engine.
    Turtles are nature's suction cups.
    .____
    ||J || R.I.P.
    ||__||
    |/__\|

http://www.eclipse-web.com/
    Find a local dealer if possible, but I think the Eclipse CD5444 would be in your price range, but I'm not positive.
    - F r a n z
    Bucky with teh lime powah!

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.