Harness for aftermarket stereo?
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on Harness for aftermarket stereo? within the Electronics/Car Audio forums, part of the Interior Mods category; Have you guys been able to get harnesses for putting aftermarket stereos in? I'm having a little trouble finding one. ...

Harness for aftermarket stereo?

Have you guys been able to get harnesses for putting aftermarket stereos in? I'm having a little trouble finding one. Maybe there is some other year that works just the same? Thanks in advance.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

tan
    Have you tried a 2001.

First thing you do is try to plug it into the radio. If it works, go ahead and start soldering.

I don't have the radio in hand... so I haven't tried anything yet. The place I plan on ordering from has a free harness but don't seem to have the 2002 WRX harness.

tan
    Let me guess.....Crutchfield?

Nope. I'm not paying outrageous prices when I don't have to :-)

CarMedia1

I got mine from a local stereo shop, maybe you should try a few shops near you instead of going online. Harnesses aren't that expensive. I think I paid about $10.00 for mine and it was specifically for the 2002 WRX. I don't usually order these small items online just because if you don't get the right thing, it'll take longer for you to ship it back out than to go to a local shop and exchange it. Just a thought.
    "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I am not sure about the former."
    Albert Einstein

Mods: Kartboy shifter,Mobil 1 syn. AEM Short RAM, AEM Underdrive Pulley, Scorpion Axle-back exhaust.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.