Stock Vs. Stock

This is a discussion on Stock Vs. Stock within the Electronics/Car Audio forums, part of the Interior Mods category; Hey everyone, i have the 2.5rs and well i got the crappy system, and i want to buy my friends ...

Stock Vs. Stock

Hey everyone, i have the 2.5rs and well i got the crappy system, and i want to buy my friends stock WRX system and his subwoofer.

will i be able yo just unplug mine and plug his in, and does my car come with a harness for the subwoofer or do i need one, where do i get it and/or does it come with the subwoofer

i know how to pretty much take the unit out.

all of you know what the WRX system looks like, heres mine:
    sorry for the bad pic
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails picture 011.jpg  

SQC - 189

Quote Originally Posted by scooby-x
    hmmm I see a correlation between all those items... but wow man a hamster? I prefer gerbils my self cus you can keep a hold of their tail so they dont "get lost", ya know... hehe it tickles

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Aside from the cd changer, I wouildn't say ours is better.

unless you are paying like 100 bucks for it I'd say just get an aftermarket headunit.

Originally posted by Chunks
    Aside from the cd changer, I wouildn't say ours is better.
    Yeah, the CD changer is no big whup. I mean, you can't random through the CD's. You can only random the current CD. Also, you can't ever change the time display, you get current song - elapsed time, that's it. No ability to count down no total time/total elapsed/remaining.

-tp
    The 202 Wagon
    Bugeye Mafia "Silent But Deadly Ass-sasin"
    "Just when I thought I was out... they pull me back in!"

Originally posted by Teep
    Yeah, the CD changer is no big whup. I mean, you can't random through the CD's. You can only random the current CD. Also, you can't ever change the time display, you get current song - elapsed time, that's it. No ability to count down no total time/total elapsed/remaining.

-tp
    yeah like u really need these things.... spoiled boy
    Straights are for fast cars...
    Turns are for fast drivers...
    Colin McRae

My PHOTOGRAPHY

hmm, i would do after market but then i would need to change the stock speakers and well i have a lease.

i was planning on buy my friends for like $75 and changing the bulbs, by putting on some blue condoms on them .... spice it up a little.

SQC - 189

Quote Originally Posted by scooby-x
    hmmm I see a correlation between all those items... but wow man a hamster? I prefer gerbils my self cus you can keep a hold of their tail so they dont "get lost", ya know... hehe it tickles