Stock Vs. Stock
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on Stock Vs. Stock within the Electronics/Car Audio forums, part of the Interior Mods category; Hey everyone, i have the 2.5rs and well i got the crappy system, and i want to buy my friends ...

Stock Vs. Stock

Hey everyone, i have the 2.5rs and well i got the crappy system, and i want to buy my friends stock WRX system and his subwoofer.

will i be able yo just unplug mine and plug his in, and does my car come with a harness for the subwoofer or do i need one, where do i get it and/or does it come with the subwoofer

i know how to pretty much take the unit out.

all of you know what the WRX system looks like, heres mine:
    sorry for the bad pic
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails picture 011.jpg  

SQC - 189

Quote Originally Posted by scooby-x
    hmmm I see a correlation between all those items... but wow man a hamster? I prefer gerbils my self cus you can keep a hold of their tail so they dont "get lost", ya know... hehe it tickles

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Aside from the cd changer, I wouildn't say ours is better.

unless you are paying like 100 bucks for it I'd say just get an aftermarket headunit.

Originally posted by Chunks
    Aside from the cd changer, I wouildn't say ours is better.
    Yeah, the CD changer is no big whup. I mean, you can't random through the CD's. You can only random the current CD. Also, you can't ever change the time display, you get current song - elapsed time, that's it. No ability to count down no total time/total elapsed/remaining.

-tp
    The 202 Wagon
    Bugeye Mafia "Silent But Deadly Ass-sasin"
    "Just when I thought I was out... they pull me back in!"

Originally posted by Teep
    Yeah, the CD changer is no big whup. I mean, you can't random through the CD's. You can only random the current CD. Also, you can't ever change the time display, you get current song - elapsed time, that's it. No ability to count down no total time/total elapsed/remaining.

-tp
    yeah like u really need these things.... spoiled boy
    Straights are for fast cars...
    Turns are for fast drivers...
    Colin McRae

My PHOTOGRAPHY

hmm, i would do after market but then i would need to change the stock speakers and well i have a lease.

i was planning on buy my friends for like $75 and changing the bulbs, by putting on some blue condoms on them .... spice it up a little.

SQC - 189

Quote Originally Posted by scooby-x
    hmmm I see a correlation between all those items... but wow man a hamster? I prefer gerbils my self cus you can keep a hold of their tail so they dont "get lost", ya know... hehe it tickles

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.