wiring help pages?
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on wiring help pages? within the Electronics/Car Audio forums, part of the Interior Mods category; can anyone give me sites or diagrams that show how to do wiring for in dash tv's. i am thinking ...

wiring help pages?

can anyone give me sites or diagrams that show how to do wiring for in dash tv's. i am thinking about installing an indash tv myself, and want to see if i can do it or not before i decide to buy

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

What do you have? I did my own TV/DVD, headunit relocation install. I found most of the wiring diagrams on this site www.ravensblade-impreza.com it's pretty helpful but some of the stuff you have do a little trial and error. Let me know what you need help on, if any. Goodluck with the install.

-alex

i'm currently considering buyin gettin an in dash tv...and i dont kno if i wanna get one that is a separate monitor and player, or get one both in the same unit...so i gotta see wat one would be easier to do

ok well just as a heads up the cheapest flip up monitor out there is by sony and sells for about $699 retail at most Fry's electronics and headunits that have a flip up monitor and dvd player will run you about $2K-3K depending on the brand. The later is the simplest install you'll have to do since it's just plug and play with the one wire having to be spliced into the parking brake sensor.

-alex

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.