Sounds help

This is a discussion on Sounds help within the Electronics/Car Audio forums, part of the Interior Mods category; hey guys, i would like good audio, and have read on many threads that the premium sound package isnt really ...

Sounds help

hey guys,
    i would like good audio, and have read on many threads that the premium sound package isnt really that good. I am definitely no sound buff, so I have not the slightest clue on what i should do. If any of you more experienced audio guys could help me on what would be best at about the same price i would pay for the Subaru sound upgrade or even 2/3 hundred more, i would greatly appreciate it. thanks

chris

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Well, if you are very new i have a few suggestions for you...
    ----------
    FIRST:
    Check out www.crutchfiled.com once you go to the car audio section you put in the car you have and it basically will tell you what will fit and what won't.

Then when you get your stuff they give you detailed instructions on how to install it, with all the proper harnesses and such...

You may need to solder a few wires, or attach a few connectors, but if you're even slightly mechanically inclined you should do Ok...

Also, if you run into any problems, just call them up and they can help you out....
    ----------
    SECOND:
    If you know what you are doing, shop around online and get what you want, install it yourself...it isn't really that hard
    ----------
    THIRD:
    Go to a car audio place or a place like good guys, pick out your stuff and pay them to install it...

Good Luck

crutchfield is VERY expensive.

please check out the following ClubWRX thread on what venders to use, and which to avoid. all these sites will be off good assistance to you. PM Greg Farz if you have any questions. He's our resident audio expert.

Good Luck

dR