I plan on transfering my 8" bazooka tube to my WRX. I don't want to cut into any factory wires so could I buy the connector that plugs into the factory sub and run the wires to the trunk? The tube has it's own amp and stuff, I forget how many watts it is but it has the sound I am looking for. Does any one know the part number to the sub connector?