Audio Integrations Demo Car Build - Page 4
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

This is a discussion on Audio Integrations Demo Car Build within the Electronics/Car Audio forums, part of the Interior Mods category; ?...

Registered Whippersnapper mustangtx63's Avatar
    ?
    ~ Retired Blobeye Syndicate #063 ~
    2011 Ford F-150 ECOBOOST 4x4

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Very very nice work.
    "Give a man a gun and he is a hero. Give a man two and he is a god!"

Quote Originally Posted by mustangtx63
    ?

?
    You crack me up, we're slackers I know, seems like it's hard to find a few minutes on the computer while doing everything else. But I have found a few minutes and give you the latest. oh, and our original post has exceeded the character amount so thats why I'm posting it here

**Update 7/12**

All right, this update is pretty lame, but we've been real busy fiberglassin lately, last count we've burned through almost 15 gallons in about a month!! We have the car up and running for demo purposes, so tackling the other little projects on the car are gonna have to be a spare time deal. The door pod mold is coming along, but we had to wrap up the enclosure molds for the 02-04 subies.

The following pics are of the tein controller install, this thing now handles like it's on rails.

This pic shows the wire run into the door and why taking the door off to run wires made more sense

Tein controller and modified ash tray housing

A little heavy on the texture, but we were running out of time, and had to have it together for a meet

In car

"I see us as being in the art business. Art, entertainment and mobile sculpture, which, coincidentally, also happens to provide transportation."--Bob Lutz

www.audiointegrations.net

Quote Originally Posted by Audio Integrations
    You crack me up, we're slackers I know, seems like it's hard to find a few minutes on the computer while doing everything else. But I have found a few minutes and give you the latest. oh, and our original post has exceeded the character amount so thats why I'm posting it here
    Hahaha, sorry for bugging you guys so much I just love looking at all the custom stuff you guys are doing. Brings a smile to my face. What else are you going to be doing to this rex? I am so close to ordering a 10" perfect fit for my 04'. I need more $.
    Also, one question about the 10" enclosure: why does it cost so much more than the 12"?
    It must be much smaller? Is the molding for it more difficult?
    Thanks again, keep up the good work.

Hahaha, sorry for bugging you guys so much I just love looking at all the custom stuff you guys are doing. Brings a smile to my face. What else are you going to be doing to this rex? I am so close to ordering a 10" perfect fit for my 04'. I need more $.
    Also, one question about the 10" enclosure: why does it cost so much more than the 12"?
    It must be much smaller? Is the molding for it more difficult?
    Thanks again, keep up the good work.
    I'm looking at the website now and am not seeing what you are, the ten inch should be listed lower than the twelve. Maybe our site went on the fritz once you were there. It could be that you're looking at the empty twelve enclosure and in the same row farther down is the ten inch with a woofer?? As for buggin us, you don't, keeps us on our toes
    try here and see if that works.
    "I see us as being in the art business. Art, entertainment and mobile sculpture, which, coincidentally, also happens to provide transportation."--Bob Lutz

I'm looking at the website now and am not seeing what you are, the ten inch should be listed lower than the twelve. Maybe our site went on the fritz once you were there. It could be that you're looking at the empty twelve enclosure and in the same row farther down is the ten inch with a woofer?? As for buggin us, you don't, keeps us on our toes
    try here and see if that works.
    The prices are working now. I don't know what I saw last time... brain fart maybe?
    About the Diamond subs that are optional, which one do you reccommend for just an everyday mix of rock, alternative? maybe a little bit of rap, but not much. Thanks.

nice work.
    man I'd go nuts without my toolbox. I didnt see any in the pics. do your guys have boxes?
    do you run a normal everyday install shop or are you guys totally custom?
    we do both and I tell ya its a pain in the arse. Id rather just do the custom only or the everyday installs only. makes for too much hassle. takes too long to do good quality custom work.
    cool just thought Id say hey to a fellow wrench.

We are primarily a custom shop. We do smaller installs but they always include alot of extras and generally some extra touch that sets our work apart from others. We are very busy with the products we have designed and brought to market. These are not just a fiberglass enclosures that you would find at a normal custom shop. These enclsoures are 100% 360 degrees of hand laid fiberglass. In order to do this requires mold making ( a whole new world) and alot of quality control. Lots of options also. Unlike the stealth style enclosures we want to show of the enclosure in the trunk but not take up alot of room. Thanks for the props on the forum.

Nick Navarre

Very nice work. I'm looking forward to seeing the finished product.
    This message printed on 100% recycled electrons.

Quote Originally Posted by vypr2002
    nice work.
    man I'd go nuts without my toolbox. I didnt see any in the pics. do your guys have boxes?

We are primarily a custom shop. We do smaller installs but they always include alot of extras and generally some extra touch that sets our work apart from others. We are very busy with the products we have designed and brought to market. These are not just a fiberglass enclosures that you would find at a normal custom shop. These enclsoures are 100% 360 degrees of hand laid fiberglass. In order to do this requires mold making ( a whole new world) and alot of quality control. Lots of options also. Unlike the stealth style enclosures we want to show of the enclosure in the trunk but not take up alot of room. Thanks for the props on the forum.

Nick Navarre
    Nick Navarre
    ^^^^
    This guy here is the toolbox
    (at least thats what we call him)

and this here is a pic of our tool boxes.

I wish I had my own little workshop with tools and cabinets and toolboxes and....
    Any updates on the amp rack and door pods?

Any updates on the amp rack and door pods?
    I'm still flailing around I FINALLY got the amp rack mold reworked and almost ready to go, have to do some mold release work to it and do a test run. The door pod mold is still a ways out, we're starting on part two of the three part mold Almost like summer got here and we got busy. I'll post pics when i have some goodies completed.
    -Ryan

I'm still flailing around I FINALLY got the amp rack mold reworked and almost ready to go, have to do some mold release work to it and do a test run. The door pod mold is still a ways out, we're starting on part two of the three part mold Almost like summer got here and we got busy. I'll post pics when i have some goodies completed.
    -Ryan
    I'll be here waiting. Thanks for all your help and all the updates.

Man I wish they would come out with a dash kit that didnt look like crap. Would it be so hard to come out in a color that matched, or better seams?

All these years and they still can't do it.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast