Audio Integrations Demo Car Build - Page 2
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

This is a discussion on Audio Integrations Demo Car Build within the Electronics/Car Audio forums, part of the Interior Mods category; Updated pics at top!! Originally Posted by P8baller07 Will the amps racks be for sale? Will they go into production, ...

Updated pics at top!!

Quote Originally Posted by P8baller07
    Will the amps racks be for sale? Will they go into production, cause if this looks good, i'm sure they'd sell.
    Yeah the idea behind it is most of the parts we are building for the install will be available for sale. Same idea as our Perfect Fit Enclosure where you will have the option of different colors and materials used so each product can match your interior / style.

Most of the stuff you'll see here are going to be the originals, that will later be used for the making of the molds. It is hard to build something that will work for everybody and all the different types of audio gear, but please feel free to let us know what you would like and don't like about the pieces.

Thanks - Todd
    Last edited by Audio Integrations; 05-22-2006 at 11:37 AM.
    "I see us as being in the art business. Art, entertainment and mobile sculpture, which, coincidentally, also happens to provide transportation."--Bob Lutz

www.audiointegrations.net

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Registered Whippersnapper mustangtx63's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Audio Integrations
    Updated pics at top!!

Yeah the idea behind it is most of the parts we are building for the install will be available for sale. Same idea as our Perfect Fit Enclosure where you will have the option of different colors and materials used so each product can match your interior / style.

Most of the stuff you'll see here are going to be the originals, that will later be used for the making of the molds. It is hard to build something that will work for everybody and all the different types of audio gear, but please feel free to let us know what you would like and don't like about the pieces.

Thanks - Todd
    All looks good!
    I'm actually very interested in your products. Alot of the other "custom" audio for Subarus hasn't impressed me much. Is there any news on that Perfect Fit 10" enclosure for Subaru? Keep up the good work and take some more pics!
    ~ Retired Blobeye Syndicate #063 ~
    2011 Ford F-150 ECOBOOST 4x4

Will you guys also be making a sub enclosure for the opposite side?
    Also, what kind of amp should be used on the single sub setup like the one you guys sell?
    Nothing over kill or too cheap? What would be just right?

Thanks for the questions, I'm noob at this kind of thing, but im really interested just want to know how much it'd cost for a sub/enclosure + amp setup.

On an Amp its also, 1 channel per device right, so for 2 subs, you'd need 2 channels?

Lookin pretty good.

BUMP
    updates??

Quote Originally Posted by mustangtx63
    BUMP
    updates??
    Finally found some time to update Check back at the top for the new pics.
    "I see us as being in the art business. Art, entertainment and mobile sculpture, which, coincidentally, also happens to provide transportation."--Bob Lutz

Quote Originally Posted by Audio Integrations
    Finally found some time to update Check back at the top for the new pics.
    Lookin good. I like the nice and clean look.
    Also, is there any updates on the perfect fit 10" enlcosures for the wrx/sti?

Quote Originally Posted by mustangtx63
    Lookin good. I like the nice and clean look.
    Also, is there any updates on the perfect fit 10" enlcosures for the wrx/sti?
    Yes, we will be getting some in next week, still only for the 04 - 06 models in the sedan. The 02 - 03 12" and 10" models are still going to be a bit. It's a bit of a process to get everything on our website and ready to go but I'll let you know when we have some ready to ship.

Thanks for all the compliments and interest, we'll probably have some pics of the door pod progress later this week.

I find it hilarious that all your work benches and cabinets are made of what looks like mdf.

Awesome work, though.

Quote Originally Posted by Chunks
    I find it hilarious that all your work benches and cabinets are made of what looks like mdf.

Awesome work, though.
    Yes, it's mdf in our wood shop, all the pieces are replaceable for when we damage them. Plus it was more economical than birch ply or other materials. We did make some nice cabinets for the other part of the shop, heres some pics for viewing goodness
    - Ryan

Damn, you guys could probably go into the cabinet business if you wanted to it looks like.

DAMN!!!!!!!, Nice looking shop!!!!!! Wish my work looked that good.

subscribe
    This message printed on 100% recycled electrons.

Awesome work!

Apologies if I missed it but is there something new in the 06 wagon that prevents the wagon sub enclosures from fitting?
    M.Motoda Photography
    STI | Cobb | PDE | Rays | Swift | Cusco | Zero/Sports | Omori | Tein[/b]

Update 6/06!!

We just updated the beginning of the thread with a couple more pics of the door pod progress. :

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast