2003 WRX - Stereo recommendation?

This is a discussion on 2003 WRX - Stereo recommendation? within the Electronics/Car Audio forums, part of the Interior Mods category; Hello! Can anyone recommend a good stereo for a 2003 WRX? I'd like to keep it under 0 if possible ...

2003 WRX - Stereo recommendation?

Hello!

Can anyone recommend a good stereo for a 2003 WRX? I'd like to keep it under $100 if possible but under $150 otherwise.

What I'm looking for: bluetooth+microphone (for Android+Phone+Pandora+Whatever Music), Sirius connections (not a deal breaker but I have the Sirius radio thing so why not), AM/FM and... ummm... yeah. It'd be cool if it could take an SD card of music or something but I don't know if they have that. I don't really do CDs so that's not exactly necessary.

Thoughts? The bluetooth bit is the important bit and it'd be nice just to have a solid good sounding setup.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    With your price range your going to most likely going to limit yourself. Its most likely going to be a sing din unit .

Amazon.com: Hands Free - Bluetooth Built-in / Car Stereo Receivers / Car Audio: Electronics

start searching sites like crutchfield and amazon to help narrow your search.
    2012 WRB 4DR | SPT Exhaust | Short Throw | Rally Armour | WC Lathe Werks Custom TI Knob | Kartboy Bushings | Stoptech Brake Lines | JBK Elements DRL | STI HID Retrofit | XB LED Angel Eyes | GrimmSpeed Lightweight Crank Pulley

CFLip2x 2012 WRB WRX