Hey all,
This has probably been asked before, but I couldn't find any precise answers via a forum search. I'm stripping my '15 WRX of all stereo equipment (speakers, wires, and head unit). However, rather than have a gaping hole of where the double DIN head unit used to be, I'd like either a cover panel or, better yet, a gauge cluster. Does anyone know of any products that would fit the bill?