14' WRX Premium Sedan - Head Unit Upgrade - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

This is a discussion on 14' WRX Premium Sedan - Head Unit Upgrade within the Electronics/Car Audio forums, part of the Interior Mods category; I haven't had a chance to do more work on the car... but snapped a quick photo of the head ...

I haven't had a chance to do more work on the car... but snapped a quick photo of the head unit in action this morning... Definitely a great upgrade!!!

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I just installed my AVH-X5600BHS thanks to help from this thread. Do most of your steering wheel buttons work? Only my seek buttons and the pick up/hang up (as seek buttons) work in radio mode only. None of the buttons work if I change to CD mode or Bluetooth. I tried manually programming the buttons and the AWSC lights up in accordance to the instruction manual, but nothing changes.

Quote Originally Posted by BlankWRX View Post
    I just installed my AVH-X5600BHS thanks to help from this thread. Do most of your steering wheel buttons work? Only my seek buttons and the pick up/hang up (as seek buttons) work in radio mode only. None of the buttons work if I change to CD mode or Bluetooth. I tried manually programming the buttons and the AWSC lights up in accordance to the instruction manual, but nothing changes.
    I haven't tried a CD (Don't really have any)... all buttons work in Radio mode... mode works to go between radio, bluetooth, aux, pandora etc... in Bluetooth the seek buttons change songs back and forth... volume always works... phone buttons work to pickup and hangup regardless of audio mode...

I Support ClubWRX
    After reading and attempting the manual button programing I had to reset it a few times and go over the instructions, they were a little confusing
    Last edited by cflip2x; 03-24-2014 at 05:13 PM.
    2012 WRB 4DR | SPT Exhaust | Short Throw | Rally Armour | WC Lathe Werks Custom TI Knob | Kartboy Bushings | Stoptech Brake Lines | JBK Elements DRL | STI HID Retrofit | XB LED Angel Eyes | GrimmSpeed Lightweight Crank Pulley

CFLip2x 2012 WRB WRX

Quote Originally Posted by mv577 View Post
    I haven't tried a CD (Don't really have any)... all buttons work in Radio mode... mode works to go between radio, bluetooth, aux, pandora etc... in Bluetooth the seek buttons change songs back and forth... volume always works... phone buttons work to pickup and hangup regardless of audio mode...
    I'm not sure what happened, guys, but my steering wheel controls just started working out of nowhere... no clue why, but at least it works now!

Awesome news!

For the OEM Bezel you used, "Subaru OEM double-din bezel PN: 66065SC130", is this part number for the US or JDM version. Your pictures look like the JDM version but I see that part number available from a couple more places now and about $30 less.

http://www.amazon.com/SUBARU-66065SC.../dp/B00JBIYAZ8

However, this site shows it as a 2013 Forester part. Same part?

Instrument Panel Trim Panel for 2013 Subaru Forester|66065SC130

I already have the Metra double din adapter for the US bezel but would be interested in the stock looking bezel for a lower price.

It was a US part for the Forester...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123