Wiring harnesses for factory radio replacement
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

This is a discussion on Wiring harnesses for factory radio replacement within the Electronics/Car Audio forums, part of the Interior Mods category; Who is the guy that supplies the various wiring harnesses for factory radio replacement? I need some stuff, couldn't find ...

Wiring harnesses for factory radio replacement

Who is the guy that supplies the various wiring harnesses for factory radio replacement? I need some stuff, couldn't find him in search or stickies.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

2012 DGM 5 DOOR WRX
    Mods: Stage 2+
    "I live my life a twelve year old at a time. For those ten seconds or less, I'm free."
    Official ClubWRX Creeper

funny, i was just about to make this exact same thread... i've emailed him 2 days ago and he still hasn't responded, so i just re-emailed him today. hopefully he'll reply to this one.

i need Radio Wiring Adapter (Harness) for Subaru Impreza and Forester and the 16 pin harness to retain the factory aux cable's function, seen on this link Parts Needed To Install Aftermarket Head Unit In Subaru Impreza/WRX/STI/Forester/Crosstrek

does anyone know of anywhere else i can order these from? is there a comparable harness that has the wires needed to retain steering wheel functions? any stores with shopping car systems have these?

Quote Originally Posted by djfir0 View Post
    funny, i was just about to make this exact same thread... i've emailed him 2 days ago and he still hasn't responded, so i just re-emailed him today. hopefully he'll reply to this one.

i need Radio Wiring Adapter (Harness) for Subaru Impreza and Forester and the 16 pin harness to retain the factory aux cable's function, seen on this link Parts Needed To Install Aftermarket Head Unit In Subaru Impreza/WRX/STI/Forester/Crosstrek

does anyone know of anywhere else i can order these from? is there a comparable harness that has the wires needed to retain steering wheel functions? any stores with shopping car systems have these?
    Similar scenario here, I emailed him on Sunday and haven't seen a response.

He also doesn't have his pm turned on

I ordered my harness, usb adapter, aux adapter, and awc. Fast shipping and great instructions. Maybe he's on vacation or something because he replied rather quickly.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

when was this? did he happen to include his phone number? if so call him up for us and tell him some peeps trying to get ahold of him.

This was on march 21, 2013. I do not have a phone number, but I'll pm you his email.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

thanks for the pm, yea that's the e-mail i sent my request to. i guess we'll just have to play the waiting game and cross our fingers that he gets back to us.

Sometimes it takes him a few days, but he will get back to you. Its worth the wait; his harnesses make the install super easy.

Word... Well seems like if you want to keep your steering controls its the only option

Anyone heard from him lately? Sent out an email end of last week...

I Support ClubWRX
    I know he's busy with his primary job just keep waiting.
    2012 WRB 4DR | SPT Exhaust | Short Throw | Rally Armour | WC Lathe Werks Custom TI Knob | Kartboy Bushings | Stoptech Brake Lines | JBK Elements DRL | STI HID Retrofit | XB LED Angel Eyes | GrimmSpeed Lightweight Crank Pulley

CFLip2x 2012 WRB WRX

I Support ClubWRX
    I heard from him a couple weeks ago. He responded to my initial email in 2-3 days, and shipped my parts the same day I paid him. He's definitely still active, but this is a side job for him, so be patient. Maybe he's gotten a backlog since I worked with him, but I had no issues.
    Isaac -- 2003 WRX sedan Stg II - Gave its life for mine 6/2013.
    2007 Outback 3.0R wagon
    Proud owner of a N.E.R.D, Member 1.3810-23

He who shall be last, shall be sideways and smiling... - Jeremy Clarkson

ok thanks... Appreciate the replies...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast