What do you think about the avh p4100 DVD

This is a discussion on What do you think about the avh p4100 DVD within the Electronics/Car Audio forums, part of the Interior Mods category; Someone is selling it to me for 0 is it worth getting to install on my 2014 wrx base? Some ...

What do you think about the avh p4100 DVD

Someone is selling it to me for $100 is it worth getting to install on my 2014 wrx base? Some info and help on this thanks.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    Well any stereo should be better then the current one. Keep in mind you will also need to spend some money on a extra harness also maybe a wiring harness, Bluetooth adapter if it doesn't come with one. and axxess controller from ae64.com - Subaru Radio Wiring Harness - Order Form if you want to keep your steering wheel controls.

Do you know if anything doesn't work or if its a little quirky?
    2012 WRB 4DR | SPT Exhaust | Short Throw | Rally Armour | WC Lathe Werks Custom TI Knob | Kartboy Bushings | Stoptech Brake Lines | JBK Elements DRL | STI HID Retrofit | XB LED Angel Eyes | GrimmSpeed Lightweight Crank Pulley

CFLip2x 2012 WRB WRX

Quote Originally Posted by cflip2x View Post
    Well any stereo should be better then the current one. Keep in mind you will also need to spend some money on a extra harness also maybe a wiring harness, Bluetooth adapter if it doesn't come with one. and axxess controller from ae64.com - Subaru Radio Wiring Harness - Order Form if you want to keep your steering wheel controls.

Do you know if anything doesn't work or if its a little quirky?
    It's a friend of mine everything works on it. He just has it laying around he got a brz with navi. So he doesn't need it. But he is telling me that for a little more to get the new radio. Pioneer AppRadio 3 SPH-DA210 In-Dash. But I will also need the iphone cable from what I see and the harness from ae64 with the axxess for steering control. Anything else? Lol it's adding up now.

I Support ClubWRX
    For my pioneer I just used the USB but I am not using for anything other then iPod control

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 4
    2012 WRB 4DR | SPT Exhaust | Short Throw | Rally Armour | WC Lathe Werks Custom TI Knob | Kartboy Bushings | Stoptech Brake Lines | JBK Elements DRL | STI HID Retrofit | XB LED Angel Eyes | GrimmSpeed Lightweight Crank Pulley

CFLip2x 2012 WRB WRX