11 wrx RCA jack?

This is a discussion on 11 wrx RCA jack? within the Electronics/Car Audio forums, part of the Interior Mods category; Stock stereo system sucks as some as u may know But a sub and amp off a buddy of mine ...

11 wrx RCA jack?

Stock stereo system sucks as some as u may know

But a sub and amp off a buddy of mine real nice set up but I don't wanna change the stock radio

Do the stock radios have a RCA jack on the back or what route should I take to getting the amp wired up?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    Nope no luck. People suggest to get a new HU that is where the problem is. I didnt follow that and I upgraded my speakers first. but if you are looking your best bet in to get a breakout harness from 20-pin combined wiring Harness for Subaru Impreza, Forester, Legacy, Outback, Tribeca and then tap into those wires instead of messing with your original wiring.
    2012 WRB 4DR | SPT Exhaust | Short Throw | Rally Armour | WC Lathe Werks Custom TI Knob | Kartboy Bushings | Stoptech Brake Lines | JBK Elements DRL | STI HID Retrofit | XB LED Angel Eyes | GrimmSpeed Lightweight Crank Pulley

CFLip2x 2012 WRB WRX

Ok so where on that harness do u wire in ur RCAs? Please excuse my stupidity I've always wired systems on cars with after market radios

I Support ClubWRX
    You would need to get a Line out converter to switch it to RCA's

Just some versions
    Line Output Converters at Crutchfield.com
    2012 WRB 4DR | SPT Exhaust | Short Throw | Rally Armour | WC Lathe Werks Custom TI Knob | Kartboy Bushings | Stoptech Brake Lines | JBK Elements DRL | STI HID Retrofit | XB LED Angel Eyes | GrimmSpeed Lightweight Crank Pulley

CFLip2x 2012 WRB WRX

Got it figured out thanks for all ur help