Jvc kw nsx1 opinions

This is a discussion on Jvc kw nsx1 opinions within the Electronics/Car Audio forums, part of the Interior Mods category; What do you guys think of this jvc head unit on sale at crutchfield ? http://www.crutchfield.com/p_105NSX1...&awmt=p&awnw=g Anyone with experience using ...

Jvc kw nsx1 opinions

What do you guys think of this jvc head unit on sale at crutchfield ?

http://www.crutchfield.com/p_105NSX1...&awmt=p&awnw=g

Anyone with experience using it?

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    What is your reason for picking this model? do you like a certain feature, getting a good deal, like the brand JVC???
    2012 WRB 4DR | SPT Exhaust | Short Throw | Rally Armour | WC Lathe Werks Custom TI Knob | Kartboy Bushings | Stoptech Brake Lines | JBK Elements DRL | STI HID Retrofit | XB LED Angel Eyes | GrimmSpeed Lightweight Crank Pulley

CFLip2x 2012 WRB WRX

It seemed like a decent deal. I want a rear USB port and Bluetooth primarily.

I'm definitely not tied to any one brand but most people recommend pioneer, alpine and Kenwood. I've seen jvc thrown in there a few times also.

I've been eyeing this deck for the past week. Waiting for another $25 off $200 coupon to surface.

I Support ClubWRX
    Never been a JVC fan but I haven't used a H/U from them in years so take this with a grain of salt.

I wouldn't buy a JVC. I would get the equivalent Pioneer or Alpine. That being said I looked at the Pioneer AVH-X1500DVD and it doesn't have Bluetooth and the Alpine IVE-W530 is double the price.

......the JVC looks like a good deal.

(this is how my brain works, it's scary)
    GTA:O ClubWRX Crew

My "Build" Thread!

2006 WRX TR
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #1856...ssshhh don't tell anyone!

depends your reasoning for getting a new HU in my opinion. end goal usually dictates decisions on the intermediary components of the system