Where can I get a 20 pin forward harness to replace my factory Nav HU?
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on Where can I get a 20 pin forward harness to replace my factory Nav HU? within the Electronics/Car Audio forums, part of the Interior Mods category; Just bought on amazon a new HU pioneer avh-x5500bhs and I have everything coming in by Friday. I want to ...

Where can I get a 20 pin forward harness to replace my factory Nav HU?

Just bought on amazon a new HU pioneer avh-x5500bhs and I have everything coming in by Friday. I want to install it this weekend although I'm having a tough time finding a forward harness, this site has received great reviews Subaru 20-pin radio harness pin-out although I emailed last night and haven't received a response. Is there any other site that supplies them?

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

he'll get back to you. be patient. IIRC you can also check eBay
    2012 WRX Premium Hatch, Stage 2
    Ice Silver Metal

I Support ClubWRX
    AE64 is a legit site. However, that link specifically mentions non-navigation units.

Any car audio store (e.g., Crutchfield) should be able to hook you up.
    2005 WRX STi (Mods | Virtual Dyno)

Resident Tuner @ WTF Tuning

"Never trust anything that bleeds for a week and lives ..."

UNYSOC

I Support ClubWRX I Support ClubWRX
    I usually buy mine on eBay.. cheap harnesses galore.

I've always gone through Amazon...usually works best for me. Also cheap as hell, ships quick.
    The Hawk-Eye Alliance #90|The Blobeye Syndicate #0|The Stink-Eye Mob #0|N.E.R.D. Founding Member & #3
    2012 Lightning Red WRX Sedan
    ProcessWest TMIC Cobb SF Intake w/airbox Invidia Catless Downpipe Invidia Q300 Catback Kartboy Short Shifter
    OpenSource tuned by: Matty @ WTF Tuning

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikie13 View Post
    I've always gone through Amazon...usually works best for me. Also cheap as hell, ships quick.
    Yep, I got all my stereo wiring stuff off amazon. I use Radio Shack for component parts in emergencies (forgot to order ring lugs, heat shrink, etc) but their prices are much higher, so I avoid them unless necessary.
    Isaac -- 2003 WRX sedan Stg II - Gave its life for mine 6/2013.
    2007 Outback 3.0R wagon
    Proud owner of a N.E.R.D, Member 1.3810-23

The pursuit of knowledge is hopeless and eternal... Hooray!!! - Professor Farnsworth

^Couldn't agree with you more on that. Emergencies only.
    The Hawk-Eye Alliance #90|The Blobeye Syndicate #0|The Stink-Eye Mob #0|N.E.R.D. Founding Member & #3
    2012 Lightning Red WRX Sedan
    ProcessWest TMIC Cobb SF Intake w/airbox Invidia Catless Downpipe Invidia Q300 Catback Kartboy Short Shifter
    OpenSource tuned by: Matty @ WTF Tuning

Quote Originally Posted by WRXchet View Post
    he'll get back to you. be patient. IIRC you can also check eBay
    I don't know you but you obviously know me I'm way to impatient!! And excited to get this hooked up

Just got a reply great guy very knowledgable, saved me from buying the wrong cable highly recommend consulting him first!

Quote Originally Posted by nepats555 View Post
    Just got a reply great guy very knowledgable, saved me from buying the wrong cable highly recommend consulting him first!
    nice!

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner
    2012 WRX Premium Hatch, Stage 2
    Ice Silver Metal

I Support ClubWRX
    I was able to install my same HU with an ebay harness the problem with the other harnesses is that they dont have the connectors for the steering wheel control. Im sure you can splice into the stock harness but ordering from AE64 you get it quickly. I also ordered the oem usb adapter, and AXXESS controller. The only problem I have with the HU is that when you play songs off of your iPod you have to wait for the album art to load other wise it wont skip. Good luck with the install.
    2012 WRB 4DR | SPT Exhaust | Short Throw | Rally Armour | WC Lathe Werks Custom TI Knob | Kartboy Bushings | Stoptech Brake Lines | JBK Elements DRL | STI HID Retrofit | XB LED Angel Eyes | GrimmSpeed Lightweight Crank Pulley

CFLip2x 2012 WRB WRX

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.