Installing pioneer HU - blue and white remote wire

This is a discussion on Installing pioneer HU - blue and white remote wire within the Electronics/Car Audio forums, part of the Interior Mods category; If I don't have an amplifier, do I need to connect that blue/white remote wire to the blue Poer antenna ...

Installing pioneer HU - blue and white remote wire

If I don't have an amplifier, do I need to connect that blue/white remote wire to the blue Poer antenna wire?

my car is a wrx 2010

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

So yea. I connected the blue/white wire from the head unit harness to the blue wire on the harness I bought.

Also connectedthe 2 black ground wires from the head unit harness and the black wire from harness I bought ON the blue/black wire in the dash. I simply cut the connector on that blue/black wire to tap all the ground wires on it.

Still had 2 orange wires available from the harness I bought, couldnt hook them up anywhere.

Anyways, it works like a freakin charm! FM signal is awesome, sound is great, BT works really good also!

I recommend.

Shouldn't have to connect it to anything if I'm not mistaken... blue/white should just be for turning the amp on and off.

but congrats that it works.