What are the exact accessories to get my head unit fully functional?

This is a discussion on What are the exact accessories to get my head unit fully functional? within the Electronics/Car Audio forums, part of the Interior Mods category; I'm most likely going to buy a Pioneer AVH-X5500BHS and was curious what else to buy to make the head ...

What are the exact accessories to get my head unit fully functional?

I'm most likely going to buy a Pioneer AVH-X5500BHS and was curious what else to buy to make the head unit fully functional with all of the car's steering wheel controls and bluetooth features. I was told an Axxess ASWC-1 but I'm confused about what the difference between the one on ae64.com and the one on crutchfield is? Also, is there anything else I need to buy besides the Axxess? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

It should be the same axxeess. I got mine from crutchfield and it works great the only thing I have found is I cannot use the blue tooth to make calls. I can use the bluetooth to listen to my music off my phone but not callsbut I could use my neices I phone to make calls with it. I guess it has to do with the programming in my phone.