Well, it was requested when I posted in another thread that I do a build log, so here goes...
Parts from svxdc:
Steering Wheel Controller -
Wire Harness -
Center console aux input adapter -
Parts from me:
Center Console USB adapter -
Protect those pins with epoxy:
Missing is the post heatshrink photo, just to be doubly sure.
Parts from IA Performance and JL Audio:
JL Audio C5-650 tweeter in the IA Performance tweeter Pods -
It is hard to tell, but I used CCF on the back side to wedge the tweeters into place. I later clipped the stock connector, leaving enough to return to stock, and soldered onto the JL Audio Speaker wires.
JL Audio C5-650 woofer in a birch baffle:
I wrapped the stock connector in painter's tape then used a piece of deadener to hold it to the door. No photo of that, but I couldn't have a wire dangling around and possibly rattling.
Kicker Wire and Fuse Holder:
Sadly, I ran out of heatshrink, so I used red electrical tape that I had on hand to keep the techflex in place.
Alpine PDX V9:
I need to get better shots of the temporary sub enclosure that I made out of birch. I may end up building a FG enclosure as soon as I sort out some other issues. This is all I have for now:
I had to make a ring because I cracked the birch when installing the hurricane nuts. I think I hit a tiny void and it turned into a HUGE crack. The ring covers the damaged part and then some.
Thank you for looking!