Just picked up my 2011 WRX premium...sound system sucks! - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

This is a discussion on Just picked up my 2011 WRX premium...sound system sucks! within the Electronics/Car Audio forums, part of the Interior Mods category; The speakers IMO are not THAT bad. I also own a 11' WRX and I bought a new headunit and ...

The speakers IMO are not THAT bad. I also own a 11' WRX and I bought a new headunit and I am very content with my stock speakers. I've had people in my apartment building complain about how loud my music is when I pull into my garage at night. I also have 1 12'' sub.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    Change the HU, put a 4-5 channel amp in. I changed the rear speaker for mis bass subs and deadened the doors. Made a huge difference. I will put in 6.75" components in the front with spacers (a must). The rear doors have a 5" depth (2012 WRX) so I went with 6.5" subs (free air) in the rear doors. Quite nice bass response, if you need big bass go with a stealth box and a good 10" sub (mono amp).
    2015 WRX - Crystal Black Silca
    Coming - Cobb Axess Tuner
    Pioneer NEX 4000, Alpine PDX 9V, JL Audio C5 650 front /rear components, JL Audio 10TW1-4: 10-inch Subwoofer.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12