Radio Trim Replacement

This is a discussion on Radio Trim Replacement within the Electronics/Car Audio forums, part of the Interior Mods category; I got a nav installed in my car and the people messed up the radio trim. Does anyone know where ...

Radio Trim Replacement

I got a nav installed in my car and the people messed up the radio trim. Does anyone know where I could buy a new part?

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by bz24 View Post
    I got a nav installed in my car and the people messed up the radio trim. Does anyone know where I could buy a new part?
    They should be buying you the new part...

Subaru OEM Parts

They are. I'm just trying to find the part. I was not able to find the part on that site.

I believe you're looking for part # 12, may not work if your new nav unit is non standard size - I've heard of folks using the JDM bezels for larger nav displays.

If it is standard double din you can buy oem bezels on eBay, pretty pricy though.

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by mcdbrendan View Post
    I believe you're looking for part # 12, may not work if your new nav unit is non standard size - I've heard of folks using the JDM bezels for larger nav displays.
    I think you might have it backwards.....From what I have read, the USDM bezel/radios are slightly wider than standard double din size. If your aftermarket HU is standard double din, you need either a small adapter/filler plate, or the JDM bezel (the JDM ones are real pricey).
    Stink-Eye Mob #39
    N.E.R.D. Operative #8

Quote Originally Posted by DemonWRX View Post
    I think you might have it backwards.....From what I have read, the USDM bezel/radios are slightly wider than standard double din size. If your aftermarket HU is standard double din, you need either a small adapter/filler plate, or the JDM bezel (the JDM ones are real pricey).
    Now that I think of it, I agree - the unit I was looking at was indeed smaller than the stock nav unit, hence the JDM bezel. Thanks for the correction.

Quote Originally Posted by mcdbrendan View Post
    Thanks. That's just what I was looking for.