Radio Trim Replacement
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on Radio Trim Replacement within the Electronics/Car Audio forums, part of the Interior Mods category; I got a nav installed in my car and the people messed up the radio trim. Does anyone know where ...

Radio Trim Replacement

I got a nav installed in my car and the people messed up the radio trim. Does anyone know where I could buy a new part?

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by bz24 View Post
    I got a nav installed in my car and the people messed up the radio trim. Does anyone know where I could buy a new part?
    They should be buying you the new part...

Subaru OEM Parts

They are. I'm just trying to find the part. I was not able to find the part on that site.

I believe you're looking for part # 12, may not work if your new nav unit is non standard size - I've heard of folks using the JDM bezels for larger nav displays.

If it is standard double din you can buy oem bezels on eBay, pretty pricy though.

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by mcdbrendan View Post
    I believe you're looking for part # 12, may not work if your new nav unit is non standard size - I've heard of folks using the JDM bezels for larger nav displays.
    I think you might have it backwards.....From what I have read, the USDM bezel/radios are slightly wider than standard double din size. If your aftermarket HU is standard double din, you need either a small adapter/filler plate, or the JDM bezel (the JDM ones are real pricey).
    Stink-Eye Mob #39
    N.E.R.D. Operative #8

Quote Originally Posted by DemonWRX View Post
    I think you might have it backwards.....From what I have read, the USDM bezel/radios are slightly wider than standard double din size. If your aftermarket HU is standard double din, you need either a small adapter/filler plate, or the JDM bezel (the JDM ones are real pricey).
    Now that I think of it, I agree - the unit I was looking at was indeed smaller than the stock nav unit, hence the JDM bezel. Thanks for the correction.

Quote Originally Posted by mcdbrendan View Post
    Thanks. That's just what I was looking for.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.