Greetings and salutations!
I am looking to increase the amount of pleasure for any and all ears in my ride. I know NOTHING about improving car audio sound quality. I want to retain the 2012 Nav unit and go from there. From what I have gathered thus far, it sounds (pun intended) like I should consider some Dynamat, get an AudioControl LC6i, and some front and rear speakers. Now on to the questions...
1. Subs: Do I really need one? With upgraded F and R speakers, and the AudioControl LC6i, wouldn't bass be at least a little better? A thumping bass is not needed/desired.
2. AudioControl LC6i: I don't really even know what it is. What else do I need with it?
3. Speaker wire: At what pricepoint are will I be over-paying?
4. Tools: Recommendations for a DIYer?
5. Speakers: Can I spend less than $100 for decent front speakers and less than $100 for decent rear speakers?
I eagerly await all your expertise and knowledge. I am open to any and all recommendations. Thanks for even just looking!