Largest Thumb Drive for 2011 Stereo? - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

This is a discussion on Largest Thumb Drive for 2011 Stereo? within the Electronics/Car Audio forums, part of the Interior Mods category; Even my Alpine HU has a shuffle limit .. seems like it's around 255 songs as well. I run a ...

I Support ClubWRX
    Even my Alpine HU has a shuffle limit .. seems like it's around 255 songs as well. I run a 120gb laptop drive on it. I can play all 3200 songs on it, but the large folder I have for shuffle only plays the first songs on it. Also, it does not sort the songs in alphabetical order, it has them in the order in which they were first copied to the drive.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

My old JVC (on my last WRX) had no such limitations and had full ID tag support for USB sticks and remembered the position it was last in (one of those seems to be a hidrance on most if not all 2011 model radios; my mother's Legacy can't remember position, but I don't think it has the file limit plus it has ID tag support).

Someone clarified the bulletin is for iPods connected via USB and may or may not work with other USB devices (they only verified it fixed their iPod listing). They posted a link to the exact bulletin since my dealer is apparently incapable of finding information on a computer.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12