2011 WRX STEREO QEUSTION

This is a discussion on 2011 WRX STEREO QEUSTION within the Electronics/Car Audio forums, part of the Interior Mods category; SO i was wondering sense you can order the oem sub, can you hook a sub up your self to ...

2011 WRX STEREO QEUSTION

SO i was wondering sense you can order the oem sub, can you hook a sub up your self to the stock head unit cuz i have a nice kicker setup I would love to put in but i dont want to lose all my steering wheel stereo buttons.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

i got a pioneer avh-p3300bt off of crutchfield.com because i hated the stock stereo and for the extra money i was able to get an adapter that still allows you to use the steering wheel controls

Quote Originally Posted by JGhost View Post
    i got a pioneer avh-p3300bt off of crutchfield.com because i hated the stock stereo and for the extra money i was able to get an adapter that still allows you to use the steering wheel controls
    What all did you need to get that installed and form fitted?

Quote Originally Posted by JGhost View Post
    Are you still able to use the blue tooth? or is that part of a different system? And what is this adapter you speak of? I hate the stero in the car and will be replacing it soon hopfully
    Stink-Eye Mob #333
    2011 Lightning Red WRX
    Stage 2+ 93