Anyone use the Metra 60-7552 to extend the stereo wires on a 2011 WRX?
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on Anyone use the Metra 60-7552 to extend the stereo wires on a 2011 WRX? within the Electronics/Car Audio forums, part of the Interior Mods category; Looking for a harness to extend the wires to gain access for splicing into. I've heard this harness can work ...

Anyone use the Metra 60-7552 to extend the stereo wires on a 2011 WRX?

Looking for a harness to extend the wires to gain access for splicing into. I've heard this harness can work but can't seem to find it anywhere.

Thanks/.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I found your thread while googling for the same thing.

I just installed a double-DIN Clarion CX-501 in my 2012 WRX w/o Nav. Everything works great, except that the 70-7552 wiring harness I got from Crutchfield lacks the steering wheel control pins, so I can't hook up the the Axxess ACWC without splicing. Now, I really hate it when I get a second hand car and find out the previous owner *****ed up the radio wiring by splicing wires. Like yourself, I also found some references online that the mythical discontinued 60-7552 might have a more complete set of pins.

Just ordered one from this place: PacParts: Metra 60-7552

Will update with pics when I receive it or with a warning not to order there if I don't .

Re: Anyone use the Metra 60-7552 to extend the stereo wires on a 2011 WRX?

Hey
    So you're saying that this harness Metra 60-7552 would be the same as the one SVXdc is selling? That includes the wires to wire the swc?

Hope you get this soon and reply back. I really want to get this install done soon.
    Last edited by Alternet; 01-20-2013 at 08:02 AM.
    Subaru WRX 2011 Spark Silver Metallic

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.