Anyone use the Metra 60-7552 to extend the stereo wires on a 2011 WRX?

This is a discussion on Anyone use the Metra 60-7552 to extend the stereo wires on a 2011 WRX? within the Electronics/Car Audio forums, part of the Interior Mods category; Looking for a harness to extend the wires to gain access for splicing into. I've heard this harness can work ...

Anyone use the Metra 60-7552 to extend the stereo wires on a 2011 WRX?

Looking for a harness to extend the wires to gain access for splicing into. I've heard this harness can work but can't seem to find it anywhere.

Thanks/.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I found your thread while googling for the same thing.

I just installed a double-DIN Clarion CX-501 in my 2012 WRX w/o Nav. Everything works great, except that the 70-7552 wiring harness I got from Crutchfield lacks the steering wheel control pins, so I can't hook up the the Axxess ACWC without splicing. Now, I really hate it when I get a second hand car and find out the previous owner *****ed up the radio wiring by splicing wires. Like yourself, I also found some references online that the mythical discontinued 60-7552 might have a more complete set of pins.

Just ordered one from this place: PacParts: Metra 60-7552

Will update with pics when I receive it or with a warning not to order there if I don't .

Re: Anyone use the Metra 60-7552 to extend the stereo wires on a 2011 WRX?

Hey
    So you're saying that this harness Metra 60-7552 would be the same as the one SVXdc is selling? That includes the wires to wire the swc?

Hope you get this soon and reply back. I really want to get this install done soon.
    Last edited by Alternet; 01-20-2013 at 08:02 AM.
    Subaru WRX 2011 Spark Silver Metallic