Aftermarket Bluetooth Mic Location - Page 2
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

This is a discussion on Aftermarket Bluetooth Mic Location within the Electronics/Car Audio forums, part of the Interior Mods category; Originally Posted by Darth Sleader To be honest, I'm note sure I've ever used HF with the window open! I've ...

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by Darth Sleader View Post
    To be honest, I'm note sure I've ever used HF with the window open! I've had this in for 3 weeks or so and right now it's windows closed/ AC weather around here! I'll know for sure in the next month though. The good news is, if I do decide to reroute, there's plenty of wire, and I didn't use any adhesive anywhere other than a few 1" pieces of electrical tape along the wire in the pillar trim. I will report. Maybe I'll do some test calls...

Jer
    That would be great, thanks....we will wait for the test results. :-)
    * * PART-OUT IN PROGRESS. SEE FIRST POST. EMAIL REASONABLE OFFERS TO GREG.LOKEY@GMAIL * *

Greg

Build Thread
    ProTuned Stage 3ish '11 WRX Ltd HB (SWP) ~ 354 awhp 404 ft-lb tq on E85
    Friends don't let friends drive Mitsubishis.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Sleader View Post
    Here's a pic:
    Ack! I'm a little late to the party here, just about to put a BT aftermarket stereo in my 2003. Unfortunately it seems that the picture (originally located at http://www.nineandzen.com/wp-content...7/100_2091.jpg) is gone now (whole domain I think).

Any chance the picture is still available somewhere?

Quote Originally Posted by smartbomb View Post
    Ack! I'm a little late to the party here, just about to put a BT aftermarket stereo in my 2003. Unfortunately it seems that the picture (originally located at http://www.nineandzen.com/wp-content...7/100_2091.jpg) is gone now (whole domain I think).

Any chance the picture is still available somewhere?

Hello,

Sorry, that pic is long gone. I'll snap another in a bit and post again. A year after the fact, it still seems to be a good mic location for me!

Jer
    2008 4-Door WRX in Dark Gray Metallic

Right on, thanks for the help.

Glad to hear the location is working out well, that was one of my biggest concerns.

Here are some new pics:
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	164632_312658312169643_759667584_n.jpg 
Views:	48 
Size:	55.8 KB 
ID:	110832
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1578_312658308836310_1780042516_n.jpg 
Views:	46 
Size:	62.6 KB 
ID:	110833
    2008 4-Door WRX in Dark Gray Metallic

Awesome, really helps to see these. Thanks for going to the trouble to post the pics!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.