Double DIN Apline Touchscreen for $200
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on Double DIN Apline Touchscreen for 0 within the Electronics/Car Audio forums, part of the Interior Mods category; I have no input on how this head unit works, but it looks like a good deal and figured someone ...

Double DIN Apline Touchscreen for $200

I have no input on how this head unit works, but it looks like a good deal and figured someone might be looking for something.

Today only on woot!!

http://woot.com/

Might be a good grab for someone ... I don't know anything about the unit, just thought someone might be interested!
    2009 WRX Hatch PP Dark Gray Metallic
    Torqued Performance Stage 1
    Cobb CBE
    Kenwood DNX5120

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Keep in mind, if you have CDs, that Headunit cannot play them. Looks decent too, about $75 normal retail.

Peachypumpkincheeks

Saw that today and was tempted because I need a new head unit! (My tape player broke and I can't play my ipod/iphone! Boooo 02/03's non-existent AUX input!!!!)

Don't know about fitment though.
    Heather | 2002 WRX | Stage 2
    ScoobyDMCtt | Official Bodyguard #2 for the Bugeye Mafia
    TastesLikeAwesome | @Subiestar

Quote Originally Posted by Speedette View Post
    Saw that today and was tempted because I need a new head unit! (My tape player broke and I can't play my ipod/iphone! Boooo 02/03's non-existent AUX input!!!!)

Don't know about fitment though.
    Well, it's a standard double-din ... I'm not very familiar with the previous generation's of the WRX, but I'd assume as with the newer generation you'd need to get a dash trim kit to fill in the space left over when swapping from the factory setup to a new industry-standard-sized unit...
    Cobb CBE
    Kenwood DNX5120

Sale over... this should be locked/deleted if necessary...
    Cobb CBE
    Kenwood DNX5120

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.