2002 WRX Radio Connection
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on 2002 WRX Radio Connection within the Electronics/Car Audio forums, part of the Interior Mods category; I want to be able to connect my Droid to my car so it charges and plays music at the ...

2002 WRX Radio Connection

I want to be able to connect my Droid to my car so it charges and plays music at the same it. Its got a micro usb connection which seems to be getting pretty popular.

My friend has something for his iPhone where we took out the radio and attached some wires to the back and now he has a plug, which plays and charges the phone.

I was wondering if there is something similar for a micro usb connection. Some solution where I wouldn't have to replace the entire radio.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Maybe you can find some type of dock that uses the radio frequencies to play the music through your headunit.
    They don't have the best sound quality but it'd save you a new unit.

I tried googling some for the Droid but havn't had any luck so far but I'll let you know if I find something.

Thanks man. I've been getting the same results as you.

I Support ClubWRX I Support ClubWRX
    I got an Alpine head unit that has a USB plug to read mp3s from flash memory. If I plug my Instinct into the port it charges and reads the music off my microsd card..

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.