2008-2010 subs? - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

This is a discussion on 2008-2010 subs? within the Electronics/Car Audio forums, part of the Interior Mods category; Originally Posted by titob13 900 is intense. haha im going to go with one 12. still up in the air ...

Quote Originally Posted by titob13 View Post
    900 is intense. haha im going to go with one 12. still up in the air about what brand. Im leaning towards a Kicker L7 anybody have anything to say on that one? any more suggestions? thanks guys
    Im a registered dealer of both and you should honestly buy JL, put in a W6 and that will be unreal bass and much better quality than Kicker.

Kicker is just loud thats all.
    09 WRX Premium: AP, Perrin Stage 2, Perrin Intake, Perrin SS, Perrin TBE, BC Racing Coilovers
    Pioneer and JL Audio C2, W3, G6600 Stink eye Mob #24
    08+ Owners Gallery, add yours!!!

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by binjoau View Post
    Im a registered dealer of both and you should honestly buy JL, put in a W6 and that will be unreal bass and much better quality than Kicker.

Kicker is just loud thats all.
    im now leaning towards jl with all the good things said. a bit more expensive but id rather pay for the better quality. im hoping i can still get some intense bass with just one 12

Quote Originally Posted by titob13 View Post
    iim hoping i can still get some intense bass with just one 12
    Look at Digital Designs or RE Audio then.

i just got rid of my explorer that had a JL audio 12w3 in a bandpass box w/ 500w rockford fosgate that hit real hard without even needing to turn it up i had stock speakers and HU in it too ... the box was way too big for my new wrx but i think a single 12 would do more than enough for your bass needs im looking to put in a single JL audio 10w3 and dont doubt it will be more than enough..

also you gotta think about the times your gonna wanna drive and not bump your system its not likely your going to want to have it turned up all the time

Quote Originally Posted by wall8 View Post
    i just got rid of my explorer that had a jl audio 12w3 in a bandpass box w/ 500w rockford fosgate that hit real hard without even needing to turn it up i had stock speakers and hu in it too ... The box was way too big for my new wrx but i think a single 12 would do more than enough for your bass needs im looking to put in a single jl audio 10w3 and dont doubt it will be more than enough..
    +1
    09 WRX Premium: AP, Perrin Stage 2, Perrin Intake, Perrin SS, Perrin TBE, BC Racing Coilovers
    Pioneer and JL Audio C2, W3, G6600 Stink eye Mob #24
    08+ Owners Gallery, add yours!!!

My subs

$

Quote Originally Posted by msedbaue View Post
    approximatley how much $ did those 2 subs cost?

Quote Originally Posted by chris1992 View Post
    approximatley how much $ did those 2 subs cost?

I got them for about 220 shipped! Built the two boxes myself.

I like the clean look the amp is in the box on the right and a fan is mounted so you cant see it.

i got an update. i ended up going with a JL 12w3. still lost a good amount of trunk space but ill survive. Now i need to stop that dang rattling of my rear seatback platform thingy. any ideas?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 0102001640-1 (2).jpg  

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12