Navi/DVD headunit for 02 WRX, ADIVCE!
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on Navi/DVD headunit for 02 WRX, ADIVCE! within the Electronics/Car Audio forums, part of the Interior Mods category; I know this topic is blown to pieces, but I need some advice on a good navi/dvd head unit that ...

Navi/DVD headunit for 02 WRX, ADIVCE!

I know this topic is blown to pieces, but I need some advice on a good navi/dvd head unit that will fit in the 02 socket without mods or cutting, price range can vary, I can spend up too $450. Needs some good models! thanks ya'all!

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

if u want to only spend $450 on a double din unit with navi you'll never get one. used ones are around $550. one option is to buy a nice touch screen on ebay, only costs about $350 new. then just buy a tom tom navigation thingy or something similar. much easier that way. i have a pioneer double din touchscreen cd/dvd/mp3 fits perfectly in my 02. bought on ebay for $315 new.

which model do you have?

i have the pioneer avh 4000dvd. the easiest way to find something that fits your needs and budget is to go to crutchfield.com to check out various models and fitment for your 02. once u find one u like go on ebay for that model and u should find a way cheaper price.

How was the installation? Where did you purchase the adaptor harness from and the brackets and housing? I know crutchfield provides it free with purchase for your specific car, but your right ebay is wayy less in price.

my local audio shop installed it in about 20min. they also sold me the adapter harness for $10. no brackets or any other stuff was needed. just slid into place perfectly no gaps looks like it's just from the factory.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.