02/03 wrx's have a auxilarry input? - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

This is a discussion on 02/03 wrx's have a auxilarry input? within the Electronics/Car Audio forums, part of the Interior Mods category; Originally Posted by psychobooe I installed the AV output from Jazzy Engineering. I got the cable that charges my iPhone ...

DUB
    Quote Originally Posted by psychobooe View Post
    I installed the AV output from Jazzy Engineering. I got the cable that charges my iPhone while it's plugged in. I also got the GLI. The thing is great. The sound is perfect. Now I just have to get a mount for my iPhone to complete the package.
    Do you have the iPhone 3G or the first gen?

I have been using this mount I got to hold my accessport to hold my iPhone recently, it works pretty good.

See here AccessPORT v2 Mounted in car

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by RayfieldsWRX View Post
    Honestly..my opinion is that the quality delivered by tape adapters and FM transmitters is completely unacceptable. But then, to me all of the stock stereo components in a WRX (any year) are crap.

Buy an inexpensive aftermarket head unit online that has an AUX input, and a wiring harness. The stock headunit in a bugeye is very easy to remove.
    I ditched fm transmitters a while ago as I'm using a tape adapter at the moment in my 02. I need new speakers though, they suck! My dad even told me I needed new speakers. However, should I get a HU first, then speakers or the other way around? I'm not very knowledgeable in the realm of audio stuff
    Bugeye Mafia Member

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12