Navigation for 07' WRX

This is a discussion on Navigation for 07' WRX within the Electronics/Car Audio forums, part of the Interior Mods category; Just wondering what Navigation units are good and fit nicely in an 07' WRX. I dont know a whole lot ...

Navigation for 07' WRX

Just wondering what Navigation units are good and fit nicely in an 07' WRX. I dont know a whole lot about them, but it would be nice to have the GPS of course, with MP3 playback and possibly video? Not sure what other features they may come with, Bluetooth I think...dont care about Ipod. Thanks

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Scorpion0308 View Post
    Just wondering what Navigation units are good and fit nicely in an 07' WRX. I dont know a whole lot about them, but it would be nice to have the GPS of course, with MP3 playback and possibly video? Not sure what other features they may come with, Bluetooth I think...dont care about Ipod. Thanks
    I like the Kenwood DDX headunits with the Garmin Nav. But there are many options...
    06 GTO M6 Quicksilver, SLP 455 Bobcat, LS7 Clutch w/ SS line (RPM tune:373rwhp/373rwtq)
    07 WRX TR M5 Garnet Red Pearl w/ Straight PPGs and Cusco front LSD (Agile tune:307whp/343wtq)

Anymore suggestions? Do those Kendwoods pretty much just fit right in no problem?

Check out the Kenwood Headunit thread in the Interior section...
    06 GTO M6 Quicksilver, SLP 455 Bobcat, LS7 Clutch w/ SS line (RPM tune:373rwhp/373rwtq)
    07 WRX TR M5 Garnet Red Pearl w/ Straight PPGs and Cusco front LSD (Agile tune:307whp/343wtq)

Quote Originally Posted by Scorpion0308 View Post
    anything thats a double din size will fit just fine. After that it comes down to what feature you want and how much you want to spend. Alpine, kenwood, Pioneer all make nav units i would google each of the brands and take a look at what they offer as a starting point
    VF39'd and Clark Tuned
    BugEyeMafia #176
    Basshead Member #3