2009 WRX Wiring Harness-Anybody know?

This is a discussion on 2009 WRX Wiring Harness-Anybody know? within the Electronics/Car Audio forums, part of the Interior Mods category; I'm trying to put a new deck and my subwoofer into my new WRX. I'm having Circuit City do it ...

2009 WRX Wiring Harness-Anybody know?

I'm trying to put a new deck and my subwoofer into my new WRX. I'm having Circuit City do it so I don't void my warranty with my, occasionally, shoddy install work, and they don't recognize the harness on the 09' stock deck. The harness is significantly smaller than the old ones, or at least than on my 02' WRX. Any ideas?

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

It's the same as the Nissan Harness... I replaced my deck on my 09, and it was I believe an 07+ Nissan harness. Fit perfectly, although I had to splice the ground, that wasn't on the harness. Just do a search under the 08 wrx on crutchfield, you'll find it there.

So it's the same as the 08'? Is the deck size and all the wiring essentially the same as well? Thanks for that!

Quote Originally Posted by brskier View Post
    So it's the same as the 08'? Is the deck size and all the wiring essentially the same as well? Thanks for that!
    Yup... no change for the stereo, just the power and handling is the difference mainly.