Subwoofer/Amplifier Upgrade
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on Subwoofer/Amplifier Upgrade within the Electronics/Car Audio forums, part of the Interior Mods category; Hey guys, I'm thinking about getting the sub/amp upgrade that goes under psngr seat. I've been dealing with the stock ...

Subwoofer/Amplifier Upgrade

Hey guys, I'm thinking about getting the sub/amp upgrade that goes under psngr seat. I've been dealing with the stock system for a while but its just not enough. I def don't want to put any box in the trunk so I figure the best way to go about it is to get the flat sub you get from subaru and put it under the seat where no one can even see it. My question is, is this sub somewhat decent I mean will it improve my system good amount. Of course I'm not expecting thunderous car shaking bass as I dont even want that. Kindly someone suggest me pls.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Stock unit is not very good, but as you say, if you just want a little more bass it's probably enough. If you want to get something a little better, a lot of companies make compact subs that sound much better than stock. Pioneer also makes a unique sub that mimics a center armrest for the back seat. Of course, you would have to give up the center seat, but how often does anyone want to sit there?
    "I am Bullrock, and I have lots and lots of powers"

へおひってしりつぼめ "There is no use scruntching up your buttocks after a fart"

I Support ClubWRX I Support ClubWRX
    You can get an aftermarket sub that will fit in the same place as the OEM sub, will sound better, and cost less.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.