In-Dash DVD Receivers/Radios
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on In-Dash DVD Receivers/Radios within the Electronics/Car Audio forums, part of the Interior Mods category; Hey everyone, I have been looking on crutchfield.com as well as ebay at a couple different in-dash touch screens. I ...

In-Dash DVD Receivers/Radios

Hey everyone,
    I have been looking on crutchfield.com as well as ebay at a couple different in-dash touch screens. I know I want one that does not flip out but instead is one that fits the whole stereo like the picture below. Price would probably be up to the $500 or more mark, and I have a 02 WRX if that helps. If you guys could steer me in the right direction for what model worked best for you and maybe post some pictures of your set up that would be great. Thanks.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails p130AVHP400-f_MT.jpeg  

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

i was looking at getting that exact one you have pictured, but you can find it for about 140 bucks less than what crutchfield is asking, they are a rip off

Yeah I know...for my last touchscreen in my old car I looked at crutchfield for the model and ebay for the price haha.

Kenwood DDX512 (ddx512) , In-Dash Head Units, Receivers, In-dash DVD Players (with monitor) - Sonic Electronix

I went with the one in that link. Its cheap but it works great. The ipod interface on it is blazing fast if your looking for it and the stock mounts go directly onto the HU making installing it a breeze.

Quote Originally Posted by 1337WRX03 View Post
    Kenwood DDX512 (ddx512) , In-Dash Head Units, Receivers, In-dash DVD Players (with monitor) - Sonic Electronix

I went with the one in that link. Its cheap but it works great. The ipod interface on it is blazing fast if your looking for it and the stock mounts go directly onto the HU making installing it a breeze.
    Can you post a pic of it installed?

Thnx
    King Dustin
    Bugeye Mafia # 195
    Cobb Stage 2
    2002 PSM WRX

"
    Life's simple, you make choices and you don't look back. "

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.