I think I've gone as far as I'm going to go on this. It's nothing that's going to bust the windows out of the car, but rather a nice, good, deep sound quality overall.
- Kenwood DDX7019 w/ DVD, IPOD interface, NAV, HD radio, USB port
- Pioneer Portable XM Radio (antenna place underneath clock dash panel)
- 4 Kenwood speakers in the doors
- Kenwood KAC-X40 Amp (400W peak)
- Kenwood KAC-X10D Mono Amp (600W peak)
- Kenwood KFC-XW1200F 12" Subwoofer
- Audio Integrations Subwoofer Box (custom fit for Imprezas)
- Stinger lines and connections
See the attached pics. I think it looks pretty clean and I still have most of my trunk space left.
Bonus points if you can identify the band on the headunit screen! (should be easy)