Sub box restraint??

This is a discussion on Sub box restraint?? within the Electronics/Car Audio forums, part of the Interior Mods category; Hey I have a dual 12'' box in my trunk and I am wondering if theres anything I can do ...

Registered User Americanrebel20's Avatar

Sub box restraint??

Hey I have a dual 12'' box in my trunk and I am wondering if theres anything I can do to keep it from moving around??

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Heavy duty Velcro works well for that.
    -John
    Different Strokes
    Dirty Crew #2002
    Mods in profile.

Check this link out, also look at post # 12 thats how i mounted my sub box for now. Im going to make some better looking clips and top mount to clean it up a little.

Sliding sub box
    07 WRX TR
    | APS CAI | APS TMIC | SPT Short Throw Shifter | SRs 3" DP + Greedy EVO 2 CB | Blouch DOM 3.0R | Deatchwerks 750's | Walbro FP | Perrin Turbo Inlet | Perrin Up Pipe | Perrin EBCS | Prodrive Springs | 1-4 Helical PPG's | Pro Tuned by Mike @ GSTMotorsports 319 whp / 317 wtq @ 20 PSI |

I used nylon straps, like what you would have for a fanny pack, picked them up at Wal-Mart for like 2 bucks, then screwed one end to the box, and the other to the car, and have the quick release clip if I need to move the box. I too had the problem when I first got the car of the moving subwoofer, NOT COOL!