group buy for 02-06 impreza subwoofer enclosure

This is a discussion on group buy for 02-06 impreza subwoofer enclosure within the Electronics/Car Audio forums, part of the Interior Mods category; Hi all My name is Mike & I am from www.sparetirebox.com(aka duffman audio). We sell custom fit subwoofer enclosures for ...

group buy for 02-06 impreza subwoofer enclosure

Hi all
    My name is Mike & I am from www.sparetirebox.com(aka duffman audio). We sell custom fit subwoofer enclosures for Acura, Honda, scion Mazda, Nissan, Subaru & vw.

These boxes are built to be hidden & come with a solid floor piece & floor spacers. This box fits below the floor piece & allows you to keep your spare tire were it is. The floor spacers that come with this are to make the floor piece nice & solid. When these boxes are installed You can look right at them & not know they are there. That is the key feature to these boxes. After we built these boxes & listened to them we realized they also sound a lot better than a traditional box. The reason is because the back is basically round & not only drastically helps the sound but also helps the boxes structure. When these boxes are done they end up weighing 10-15 pounds & take up 1.5-3” of floor space.

Box specs = These are built to subs specs. Tell us the sub you plan to use & we can build around them. (subs deeper than 7” will raise floor past 3”) There is only 6.5” of depth in the wagon box

Group buy prices =

02-06 impreza sedan= get 5 boxes for $1000 or 10 for $1600 -sells for $300 each.3" of floor space lost
    02-06 impreza wagon = get 5 boxes for $750 or 10 for $1100 -sells for $250 each. No space lost

Once a group buy is together I can start my vendor status & start building & shipping

If you want in on one of these boxes just respond to thread & please serious inquires only (If one person backs out the group buy will be held until another person wants one)

Last edited by duffmanaudio; 02-23-2006 at 05:21 PM.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

hey are you still willing to do this group buy? if so can you post a few more pictures of the sedan? also does the false floor come carpeted. also will it fit in snuggly or is some cutting necessary
    xTristanx
    New England F4
    Blobeye Syndicate #27
    Mods

bumpidy bump bump bump

anyone know where i can get one of these. obviously i missed the group buy and i kinda want on for an 05 STi
    My lug nuts need more torque then your Honda makes!! :P (Stolen from subaru_crazy)

Quote Originally Posted by doublejz View Post
    bumpidy bump bump bump

anyone know where i can get one of these. obviously i missed the group buy and i kinda want on for an 05 STi
    Ive seen one on ebay.
    CGM