Fiberglass Enclosure Mold Update - Page 2
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

This is a discussion on Fiberglass Enclosure Mold Update within the Electronics/Car Audio forums, part of the Interior Mods category; I actually ended up building a vented box. I put all the sub specs into my buddy's computer program and ...

I actually ended up building a vented box. I put all the sub specs into my buddy's computer program and figured out how long to make the ports. It worked out great. I can't believe how high quality the sound is that is coming from the two cheep pioneer 10's I put into it. I plan on building another one this summer with 2 twelve inch JL12W6's

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by 06-wrx
    I actually ended up building a vented box. I put all the sub specs into my buddy's computer program and figured out how long to make the ports. It worked out great. I can't believe how high quality the sound is that is coming from the two cheep pioneer 10's I put into it. I plan on building another one this summer with 2 twelve inch JL12W6's
    Two 12w6v2 will bump HARD in an impreza! Bring your ear plugs!
    '03 WRX
    '01 2.5RS
    MODS | PICS | Dyno
    "Stuff sold by the gram is always going to be more exciting than stuff sold by the pound." - Jeremy Clarkson

im still very insteristed in these. im tired of haveing my box slid around in my trunk
    Originally Posted by speedette
    You may 'think' that you are playing "devil's advocate", but you're really more like "negative nancy".

The sooner you can give us a price the sooner you can start making some money That box lookes incredible.

Right now we're waiting on our fiberglass contractor to finish up on the molds and pull some parts from them. As soon as I have some parts finished I'll get them out to you guys. I am going to become a vendor here as soon as I finish up our website and will post pics of the finished enclosure and prices then. The prices are depending on the fiberglass contractor and how much time he has into them so I'm not sure yet. For the quality of enclosure and the options available you will not be able to bet em'. Nobody on the net or any mainstream manufacturers have an enclosure quite like this. I think you all will be very pleased with the final product. Thanks for the interest and I'm working as fast as I can on these!
    "I see us as being in the art business. Art, entertainment and mobile sculpture, which, coincidentally, also happens to provide transportation."--Bob Lutz

www.audiointegrations.net

I can't wait to buy one of these man. I have the ugliest homemade box in my trunk to house a JL 12. I need to get rid of it quick.

2005 WRX Sedan
    2005 Honda CRF 50
    2003 Suzuki GSXR 600
    1994 Suzuki Sidekick (Beater)

H4N
    Quote Originally Posted by Sun Burn
    I can't wait to buy one of these man. I have the ugliest homemade box in my trunk to house a JL 12. I need to get rid of it quick.
    haha same here, beside i have there box but slide all over the place
    末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末末
    ヲヲ http://www.autobonproductions.com ヲヲ
    ッッッッッッッッッッッッッッッッッッッッッッッッッッッッッッッッッッ

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.