Any Interest in fiberglass enclosures for your subie? - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

This is a discussion on Any Interest in fiberglass enclosures for your subie? within the Electronics/Car Audio forums, part of the Interior Mods category; I like the idea of this if you could manage to get the Cubic feet correct while maintaining that shape. ...

I like the idea of this if you could manage to get the Cubic feet correct while maintaining that shape. A 10 on each side or just one side would be pretty nice.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by wrxintegrations
    The manufacture is Foss and I get it from our wholesale distributor here in Portland. They make a couple different colors of gray but can't remember which that is exactly. It matches damn near perfect. It's actaully a trunkliner form of carpet. Most of your local stereo shops should have something close if not the same.
    yeah i got trunk liner too, it just seems way too thick to fit all the curves.
    oops

Cool Speaker Enclosures

Let me know when you have a 12" shell for the driver side of a 06 STI sedan. Also what options are available: speakers, finish, etc. Also, what speakers would you replace the stock ones with, they are really bad!!!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123