HELP! 06 WRX wiring

This is a discussion on HELP! 06 WRX wiring within the Electronics/Car Audio forums, part of the Interior Mods category; So, I took my stock radio out on my TR...Then i got my new wiring harness from circuit city, and ...

HELP! 06 WRX wiring

So, I took my stock radio out on my TR...Then i got my new wiring harness from circuit city, and was getting ready to strip the wires to attach it to my alpine headunit one, when i realized, i dont know what the ***** im doing. For example, my black (ground wire) has this C-shape thing on the end, what do i do with that. Then my P.ant., illm., remo, in int, coming from the alpine wires all have these caps with plastic things on the end, what do i do with those. If soldering is involved, can i use standard wire sodder? Someone tell me what to do, PLEASE!
    '06 wrx wr-blue

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by speedDman1
    So, I took my stock radio out on my TR...Then i got my new wiring harness from circuit city, and was getting ready to strip the wires to attach it to my alpine headunit one, when i realized, i dont know what the ***** im doing. For example, my black (ground wire) has this C-shape thing on the end, what do i do with that. Then my P.ant., illm., remo, in int, coming from the alpine wires all have these caps with plastic things on the end, what do i do with those. If soldering is involved, can i use standard wire sodder? Someone tell me what to do, PLEASE!

soider or use but connectors-- with the harness that you purchased all you have to do is color match the harness kit to the alpines harness, if you still dont know what too do , please dont attempt to do it yourself.
    SOLD TDCTUNED 290WHP@255TQ RA Gears & 2nd Motor, 2002 wrx
    SOLD 345WHP@340WTQ 2007 Legacy GT Brentuned stage 2.5
    2015 WRX Limited Stock

ok, nevermind...i got it installed alright
    '06 wrx wr-blue