Bangin' stereo for 06 wrx! - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

This is a discussion on Bangin' stereo for 06 wrx! within the Electronics/Car Audio forums, part of the Interior Mods category; lowrders.... man, you gotta stop being a hater. Especially when you dont post pics of your "Clean" install. Its rained ...

lowrders.... man, you gotta stop being a hater. Especially when you dont post pics of your "Clean" install. Its rained plenty since the install, and ive had no problems with my corssovers. And unless your going wireless or are completely obcessed, then there will always be some visable wires
    "You may say the grill is ugly...but thats ok...you wont see it when your behind me"
    Hawk-Eye alliance #004

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

i dont think he's player hating. he raises a valid point, alot of moisture gets into the door cavity since its only protected by a small strip of weatherstripping, crossovers are alot more sensitive to moisture and corrosion than wires themselves. i think hes suggesting down the road that maybe you locate your xovers under the dash for the longevity of your system.
    oops

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12