DEH-P7700MP pics

This is a discussion on DEH-P7700MP pics within the Electronics/Car Audio forums, part of the Interior Mods category; Does anyone have any pics of the pioneer DEH-P7700MP in the wrx? I like the stereo but worried the blue ...

DEH-P7700MP pics

Does anyone have any pics of the pioneer DEH-P7700MP in the wrx? I like the stereo but worried the blue might not look very good.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

i just bought it and installed it. it does kinda look out of place but its pretty badass. ill take some pics later.

Registered User TheFugitiveMind's Avatar
    i have the pioneer 4700mp in my 05' right now. ill post some pics later on tonight because im at school right now.

here are the pics, i was lagging to post em up.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails deck1.JPG   deck2.JPG  

personally ive done a bunch of deck installs in me and my friends subarus, and I like it better with the deck on the bottom and the storage above it... but thats just me, sick deck though

THe higher the deck, the safer. Whenever I get in an 80's or 90's car now, the deck seems like it's on the floor.
    Mine: '05 PSM WRX 5MT Sport Wagon, Cobb AP
    Wife's: '05 SRR 2.5RS 5MT Sport Wagon

The Knack. It's a rare condition characterized by an extreme intuition about all things mechanical and electrical ... and utter social ineptitude.

how about sum nite pictures...

[-victor-]

ClubWRX.net Vendor
    Quote Originally Posted by Darrell
    THe higher the deck, the safer. Whenever I get in an 80's or 90's car now, the deck seems like it's on the floor.
    Explain why i'd be safer higher up?? Just wondering if you know something I don't, or someone told you a really good lie.
    Those fools, EVO vs. STi??? That's like comparing ....wait a minute...there's no comparison. The Suby's still working!!! The evo...well... I hope he got the extended warranty.

I'm jsut assuming he meant that youa re able to see the screen better if it is higher. Being that it is an mp3 unit, you need to read the song title?

Just a guess.

~myke
    ::2004 JBP WRX::

ClubWRX.net Vendor
    Quote Originally Posted by mykedude
    I'm jsut assuming he meant that youa re able to see the screen better if it is higher. Being that it is an mp3 unit, you need to read the song title?

Just a guess.

~myke
    I can buy that....not sure I'm a believer...but it's definetely a reasonable statement. I prefer to put flip out screens on the bottom. That way they don't hit/block the screens for the A/C.
    Those fools, EVO vs. STi??? That's like comparing ....wait a minute...there's no comparison. The Suby's still working!!! The evo...well... I hope he got the extended warranty.

Quote Originally Posted by ej20fan
    I can buy that....not sure I'm a believer...but it's definetely a reasonable statement. I prefer to put flip out screens on the bottom. That way they don't hit/block the screens for the A/C.
    Oh the flip out 6.5" LCD screens i agree should be ont he bottom, but I see no harm in the above headunit being on top as it just flips down to insert a cd.

~myke
    ::2004 JBP WRX::

Quote Originally Posted by ej20fan
    Explain why i'd be safer higher up?? Just wondering if you know something I don't, or someone told you a really good lie.
    I guess for the time being I know something that you don't. Think about it for a second and you'll know for yourself why higher is safer. If you still need help after thinking or you smell smoke, I'll explain.
    Mine: '05 PSM WRX 5MT Sport Wagon, Cobb AP
    Wife's: '05 SRR 2.5RS 5MT Sport Wagon

The Knack. It's a rare condition characterized by an extreme intuition about all things mechanical and electrical ... and utter social ineptitude.